Prepare Active Directory
We still need to prepare Active Directory with the following commands:
PS C:\E2K13-SP1> .\setup /ps /IAcceptExchangeServerLicenseTerms
PS C:\E2K13-SP1> .\setup /p /IAcceptExchangeServerLicenseTerms
So why do I enter...
Prepare Active Directory and Domains (for Exchange 2013)
At this point, then, Active Directory is prepared for Exchange 2013.
Install required Windows Features
Install required software (other)
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Windows Management Framework (WMF) 4.0 - includes Powershell version 4
- Remote Server Administration Tools for Active Directory Domain Services (RSAT-ADDS)
- Microsoft Unified Communications Managed API (UCMA) 4.0, Core Runtime 64-bit
- Microsoft Knowledge Base article KB974405 (Windows Identity Foundation)
- Knowledge Base article KB2619234 (Enable the Association Cookie/GUID that is used by RPC over HTTP to also be used at the RPC layer in Windows 7 and in Windows Server 2008 R2)
- Knowledge Base article KB2533623 (Insecure library loading could allow remote code execution)
Almost ready... please read the next post of this series.